Glass fibre for best possible heat protection

Blast Furnace workers need adequate protection for their face, hands and feet. With Tempex KF-4/Z we are able to offer a material withstanding such a strong heat without any problem. 51% of this fabric consists of high-temperature resistant fibreglass. It is especially suited for protection against radiant and contact heat. Together with the other 49% fabric composition part which is Aramid this heavy heat protection PPE is extremely resistant to abrasion and mechanical load when working in high temperature areas.

From this material we offer a Face Guard, two different qualities of Mittens, two different qualities of 3-finger Gloves and three different types of Gaiters.

 

KF-4/Z | 49% Aramide, 51% Glass | Herringbone twill


ca. 690 g/m²

  • Vacuum metallisation
  • Very good protection against molten metals

Steel works, aluminium working industry, foundries, heat exposed works. 

Face Guard

Protective glass frame made of aluminum; Bendable wire for adjusting to head shape; Side snap fasteners for attaching neck protection; Fits with Tempex helmet cover (Art. 12003 7H009 000 15); Fits with Tempex heat protection glass sized 100 x 220 mm.

Part number12011 7H006 002 15
Regular sizesOne size
ColoursFarbpiktogramm silber – Schutzbekleidung von HB silver
Standards
Products of this collection
Face Guard
Gaiters Velcro Fastener
Gaiters Snap Fastener
Spring Gaiters

Gaiters with Velcro Fastener

Fiber reinforcement in leg; Flame-inhibiting Velcro fastener; Approx. 40 cm high.

Part number12011 7H004 002 15
Regular sizesOne size
ColoursFarbpiktogramm silber – Schutzbekleidung von HB silver
Standards
Products of this collection
Face Guard
Gaiters Velcro Fastener
Gaiters Snap Fastener
Spring Gaiters

Gaiters with Snap Fastener

Fiber reinforcement in leg; Snap fasteners closures; Approx. 40 cm high.

Part number12011 7H004 001 15
Regular sizesOne size
ColoursFarbpiktogramm silber – Schutzbekleidung von HB silver
Standards
Products of this collection
Face Guard
Gaiters Velcro Fastener
Gaiters Snap Fastener
Spring Gaiters

Spring Gaiters, high

2 covered, vertical springs in the legs; Vamp with instep spring; Approx. 35 cm high.

Part number12011 7H004 000 15
Regular sizesOne size
ColoursFarbpiktogramm silber – Schutzbekleidung von HB silver
Standards
Products of this collection
Face Guard
Gaiters Velcro Fastener
Gaiters Snap Fastener
Spring Gaiters